Following the temporary closure of our day services on Monday 9th November 2020 we have worked with Adult Social Care (ASC) to identify customers who we can offer alternative provision to.
We are pleased that 18 customers from Washington and 20 customers from Fulwell accepted the offer for alternative support and that we were able to provide this from Wednesday 11th November 20202.
We have posted updates on our Facebook page and website on the rationale for the decision to close and also posted links to the following contacts should you require any help or support:
– Day Service Managers –
- Dawn Brown (Washington) 5613536
- Lesley Quinan (Fulwell) 5612275
– Adult Social Care via Customer Service Network – 5205552
– SCAS Day Services Carers Group has a Facebook page @SCAS day services carers group and the chairs of the day service carers board can be contacted on:
- Diane Thornton – 07798871410
- Glenn Rowe – 07925668869
We will be holding ‘Keep in Touch’ sessions via Zoom every week for all customers and if you would like to take part then please contact Gillian Jackson on 5613530.
The best way to keep up to date with information and advice on Coronavirus is go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
We will provide updates on the situation as it progresses and the best way to stay informed is via our website and Facebook page. Please visit www.sunderlandcareandsupport.co.uk or go to Facebook @scasltd