Sunderland Care and Support aims to be a trusted provider and our staff are key to delivering high quality, customer-focused social care, health and support services to residents across the city. We offer a clear career path and invest in the development of our workforce.
Whether you are looking for full time, part-time or even casual working hours, we are always on the lookout for people with the right attitude and values.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions :
- Service Manager – Supported Living
- Support Worker – Gleneagles Road (BSL required)
- Support Worker – Supported Living
- Support Worker – Farmborough Court
- Support Worker – Reablement
- Support Worker – Planned Care
- Care Coordinator Level 1 – Reablement
- Care Coordinator Level 2 – Reablement
- Support Worker – Waking Nights – Villette Lodge
- Business Support Assistant – Day Services (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)