Have you downloaded the new dedicated app for the adult social care workforce in England?
A new dedicated app for the adult social care workforce in England has been launched to support staff through the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
– Care workers get access to guidance, learning resources, discounts and other support all in one place
– Support will be offered on mental health and wellbeing through toolkits and resources
– The Care Workforce app will unite 1.5 million care workers across more than 18,000 care providers
– The app will be available to download from on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, as well as being accessible online at https://workforce.adultsocialcare.uk.
– It is available for anyone working in social care in England.
In order to register you simply need to enter your email address (personal is fine) and the postcode of our head office at Leechmere which is SR2 9TQ.